We are proud to announce the rebranding of Kuponigo UK as BudgetFitter, the same great platform with enhanced features.
What is Portsmouth Historic Dockyard?
The Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is a maritime museum in Portsmouth, England. It is located on the site of the former Royal Navy dockyard at Portsmouth and includes the Mary Rose Museum, HMS Victory, HMS Warrior 1860, and the National Museum of the Royal Navy. You can find the latest Portsmouth Historic Dockyard discount code, Portsmouth Historic Dockyard voucher code and the latest money-saving deals here!
The dockyard was founded in 1194 and was used until 1869 when it was closed due to the scrapping of warships there. In 1971, the dockyard was designated as a scheduled monument. In 1981, it was listed as a Grade I listed building. In 1987, part of the dockyard was reopened as a museum.
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is home to many famous ships, including HMS Victory, the flagship of Vice-Admiral Lord Nelson at the Battle of Trafalgar; HMS Warrior, the world’s first iron-hulled warship; and Mary Rose, a Tudor warship that was raised from the seabed in 1982.
The dockyard also houses a number of museums, including the National Museum of the Royal Navy, which tells the story of Britain’s naval history. The Portsmouth Historic Dockyard is open to the public and receives over 500,000 visitors per year.
You May Like These:
- The Great Places to Visit in Amsterdam: Best of the Netherland’s Capital Here 🇳🇱
- Best 35 Places to visit in Liverpool: Exclusive Post of the Eurovision 2023 Here 🇬🇧
- The Great Places to Visit in Belgrade: Best of the Serbia’s Capital Here 🇷🇸
- 54 Best Things to do in London that You Don’t Want to Miss 🇬🇧
- 40 Places to Visit in Kyoto: Full list of the Best Japan Troves Here 🇯🇵