We are proud to announce the rebranding of Kuponigo UK as BudgetFitter, the same great platform with enhanced features.
What is ItaliaRail?
ItaliaRail is a railway company that operates in Italy. It is a subsidiary of the Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane group, which is the national railway company of Italy. ItaliaRail operates both passenger and freight services. You can find the latest ItaliaRail coupon code and the latest money-saving deals here!
ItaliaRail was founded in 2002, and its first line opened in 2003. The company has since expanded its operations, and now has a network of over 1,000 miles (1,600 km) of track. ItaliaRail’s routes connect major cities such as Milan, Rome, Florence, and Venice. The company also offers international services to Switzerland and Austria.
ItaliaRail’s fleet consists of high-speed trains, regional trains, and freight trains. The high-speed trains are capable of reaching speeds of up to 220 mph (350 km/h). These trains are used on the company’s main routes between major cities.
Regional trains are slower than high-speed trains but offer more stops and connections to smaller towns and cities. Freight trains are used to transport goods around Italy.
You May Like These:
- Going to Italy?: This is How to Find Out the Cheapest Mobile Network in Italy 🇮🇹
- 12 Best Shopping Centres in London You Definitely Need to Check Out
- 40 Places to Visit in Kyoto: Full list of the Best Japan Troves Here 🇯🇵
- The Top Mobile Networks in the UK: Which One is Right for You?
- How to Get a Railcard? The Best Ways to Take Advantage of a Discount 🎟️