We are proud to announce the rebranding of Kuponigo UK as BudgetFitter, the same great platform with enhanced features.
What is GoCardless?
GoCardless is a payment processing company that enables businesses to accept direct debit payments. The company was founded in 2011 by Matt Robinson and Tom Blomfield, two former employees of online banking startup Mondo (now Starling Bank). You can find the latest GoCardless promo code and the latest money-saving deals here!
GoCardless allows businesses to collect payments from their customers via direct debit. Customers can set up direct debits using their online banking service or through the GoCardless website. Once set up, customers will be able to make a one-off or recurring payments to the business.
GoCardless charges a fee for each transaction, which is deducted from the amount paid by the customer. The company also offers a monthly subscription service, which gives businesses access to additional features such as invoicing and customer management tools.
You May Like These:
- Sending Money Overseas? Best 12 Apps for International Money Transfers
- Which online grocery shopping is the best in the UK?
- The Top Mobile Networks in the UK: Which One is Right for You?
- 6 Best Platforms to Fill Online Surveys For Money as a Way to Earn Easy ✍️
- Great Ways to Working as a Freelancer to Earn Money