We are proud to announce the rebranding of Kuponigo UK as BudgetFitter, the same great platform with enhanced features.
What is Desigual?
Desigual is a fashion company that was founded in 1984 by Swiss businessman Thomas Meyer. The company is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain. Desigual designs and markets women’s, men’s, and children’s clothing and accessories. The company’s clothing is known for its colourful, eclectic style. You can find the latest Desigual promo code, Desigual discount code and the latest money-saving deals here!
Desigual was founded with the aim of providing an alternative to conventional fashion. The company’s philosophy is based on the belief that everyone is unique and deserves to express their individuality through their clothing choices. Desigual’s designs are intended to reflect this belief, with each piece of clothing being unique and different from anything else on the market.
Despite its unconventional approach to fashion, Desigual has been successful in building a global brand. The company has over 2,000 stores in more than 100 countries around the world. In addition to its own physical stores, Desigual’s products are also available through a network of independent retailers.
You May Like These:
- 12 Best Shopping Centres in London You Definitely Need to Check Out
- The Best Websites to Find Cheap Flight Tickets Online ✈️
- The Best Shopping Malls in Istanbul, Türkiye: Full list of the 150 Centre Here 🛍🇹🇷
- 54 Best Things to do in London that You Don’t Want to Miss 🇬🇧
- 40 Places to Visit in Kyoto: Full list of the Best Japan Troves Here 🇯🇵